WHY SUPPORT PUBLIC CAMPUS MINISTRY?
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists estimates that more than 80% of our Adventist young people are attending non-Adventist colleges and universities. By the time these students graduate these institutions of higher learning, only 50% will remain in the church.
Michigan is the only conference in the North American Division that has a Public Campus Ministry Department. It was launched in 1998 and has grown to be one of the most respected resources of Public Campus Ministry in the Adventist Church today.
HOW TO GIVE TO CAMPUS
Click the Give Now button.
You will be redirected to AdventistGiving.org. Find CAMPUS Partners under Local Church.
Enter the amount of your gift. Then finish the process.
GIVE TO CAMPUS
As a donor, you are a vital part of CAMPUS’ success, whether $10.00 or $10,000.00 your financial support is greatly appreciated. Start giving to CAMPUS Partners by clicking the link below.
BECOME A PARTNER
Partners contribute significantly to our operating costs by giving $1,000 or more each year. Click the button to download and complete the form to make monthly donations and email to us.
PUBLIC CAMPUS MINISTRY AT A GLANCE
The Public Campus Ministry Department builds and oversees the work of public campus ministry in several ways:
Providing a support system for Adventist students studying on non-Adventist universities by:
- Helping the students address and navigate Sabbath observance and other issues
- Building their faith through credible Bible studies and resources that defend the Adventist faith in Scripture
- Providing pastoral care and mentorship as students experience academic and social college life
Establishing University Churches (or
- Churches that see as reaching the public campus as one of their primary ministry responsibilities
- Churches that integrate public campus ministry into the ministry of the local church
PARTNER WITH PASTORS
Partnering with pastors on or near university towns in Michigan by:
- Providing training and resources to assist them in their ministry on campus and to public university students
- Establishing a Fellowship of Adventist Public Campus Ministers
- Partnering with them in evangelism and soul-winning on public campuses in Michigan