CAMPUS RETREATS AND CONFERENCES
Held once during Fall and Winter semesters, they provide spiritual and social benefits to students seeking to maintain and share their faith on their campuses. Activities at these weekend retreats include inspiring messages, uplifting music, testimonies, fellowship, and biblical instruction and training for outreach. Students may expect to hear inspiring messages and uplifting music, and share in encouraging Christian fellowship with their peers from all over the state of Michigan.
During the summer, CAMPUS hosts a five-day leadership, educational and development seminar (l.e.a.d.s.) intensive to train leaders in campus ministry. It is held every second weekend of July from Wednesday to Sunday. Some highlights of l.e.a.d.s. are:
- CAMPUS staff are on hand for one-on-one instruction
- Time is allotted for calendar planning, critique, and review
- Guest speakers from CAMPUS staff may be booked on site for evangelistic series
- Leadership teams may pray together and seek the Lord’s guidance in preparation for the beginning of the school year
- Registration for each retreat opens on the first of the preceding month.
Students are also encouraged to attend GYC. CAMPUS is the
COLLEGIATE SABBATH—WAYNE STATE MARCH 21, 2020
Collegiate Sabbath will be taking place at Wayne State University this year. Please mark your calendar for this amazing event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Bible Bootcamp is a free event that involves practical training sessions designed for student leaders who are dedicated to doing ministry on public university campuses.